Monday, April 4, 2011

Have faith in God

      And He will bring it to pass. Have you given up believing God for something? I almost did that a month ago. I didn't give up, I just thought God had another plan. Turns out, what I was believing God for was His plan and boy, was I glad! We had been praying for God to sell our house for several years and it seemed like it just wasn't going to happen. I decided that we would just take the sign down, but hubby said run it in the paper. To be honest, I didn't want to go through the disappointment because I had believed God so many times before that it was going to sell, and it didn't. That is a let down when you are really trusting God to answer your prayer, and it seems like He isn't listening. I know God hears us the moment we pray, but His ways are above our ways and we don't always understand His timing. He doesn't just wave a magic wand and, walla, it's done. No, God has to work through people most of the time and get their circumstances to line up with His plan. That may take awhile, even years. So, don't ever give up on your faith in God! He will bring it to pass in His timing, if and when it is His will. Some things we ask God for are not His will for us. We may not understand that, but we always need to say if that is Your will, Lord. I believe healing is His will, but I don't understand why people die while they are believing God to heal them. Or why Godly people have suffered with Alzheimer's or cancer. Only God knows the reason, and I'm going to trust Him with that. If you are believing God for something, read scriptures based on what you are believing God for. Speak them to the Father. His Word will not return to Him void. There is life in God's Word! I know, because God has heard and answered many of my prayers that I prayed based on His Word.
      I am working on my raised beds today and boy, is it a workout! I am having to walk down the hill to dig dirt. I put the dirt in the buckets, then wag them back up the hill, and over to the garden. i don't like doing this, but the mower and wagon won't fit between the fig tree and greenhouse anymore. I can't very well make pictures because my hands are full but I can show you what I'm talking about.


Down the hill!

Two is all I can handle.

The spot down the hill where I get the dirt.

Up the hill.

Through the garden gate to the raised beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.