Friday, December 2, 2011

Time to decorate for Christmas!

      I'm in the mode and the mood for Christmas! Listening to Pandora's Christmas instrumentals is perfect for decorating. I've been very busy this week trying to get Christmas crafts made and placed. Time is slipping by so quickly that I don't know if I'll be done before Christmas! I'm continually thinking of things and projects to work on. Right now, I need to be upstairs working out with my weights, but I'll do that while the photos are downloading.(not! We had to go somewhere) I've actually gotten to walk outside in this lovely Alabama sunshine for the past two days, and hopefully for a few more to come. The clothes didn't dry all the way hanging outside, though. They'll dry on the inside line, hanging in the garage. 
      Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for reading my blog! Leave a comment, if you wish.


Bunting for the mantel.

My first handmade tree.

This art was downloaded from Print Shop.

Yard sale wreath. Isn't it pretty!

Yard Sale wreath.

Another yard sale wreath. I love the butterflies on it.

Last yard sale wreath.

What I used under the trees, (candle stick) but I decided now not to use them.

Night photos are not so good.


My Christmas bunting. Since I don't have a sihoutte, I used sticker paper and cut out the letters.

Hubby is still working on the arbor. It looks really pretty and I can't wait to see the end result.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.