Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Some more sights from our Summer Vacation!

      Wow, time sure has passed quickly this summer! There are school supplies already out at Walmart! School will start here in about a month, which signifies the end of summer. But not the summer temps! We are really having warm, humid days! Yesterday the sun came out in the afternoon and really steamed things up! Today started out sunny, but by noon the clouds had arrived along with some thunder. No rain yet, but it could any moment! I'm thankful for all the rain we've received this summer because it has helped us to have a more mild summer, if you want to call it that.

      Things are more calm around here this week since everyone has gone home and the girls haven't been here yet. I miss them so when they aren't here! I think I have my camera more figured out now when it comes time for downloading and such. I would like to write another post this week since I have lots to share, but we'll see how things go. Have a great week! Blessings from Bama!




Me and Mom outside Captain Anderson's restaurant.

Look at that Gulf and that beautiful white sand!

What to eat, the most important decision! Mom and Dad at the Saltwater grill. That is one huge aquarium in the background, with beautiful saltwater fish!

I love this photo of us! Skylar is smiling!

This photo is a bit off but I love how Randy's blue eyes show up!

We were so excited when the dolphins started to play in the waves of the boat we were on! Randy took some really nice photos with the waterproof camera!

We like the dolphin photos!

Looks like you could reach out and touch him!

I love how clear the water was! That is a dolphin, not a shark.

One of our favorite restaurants!

The Sea Screamer, the boat we saw the dolphins on. If you ever go to Panama City Beach, please take the kids on this boat! Or just you and your better half or whoever!

Skylar picked up the hermit crab and let it take a walk on his hand! Don't tell him I shared this photo!

I'm not sure where we were here, but it was probably a restaurant!

Margaritaville was too crowded, so we just went across the street to Pompano Joe's! We didn't even have to wait and the food was terrific!


Not a bad photo for a waterproof camera!

Skylar takes it serious!

My Dad loves this!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time. Love the dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time and what memories you have with pictures. The dolphin pictures are great! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look terrific! But what I especially noticed about all your photos, is how happy everyone looked. What memories ya'll made. Your camera took fantastic photos of the dolphin! Thanks for sharing your vacation with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you, Lisa! We all had a really good time this year! My Dad was in the hospital last year when we went to the beach, so they didn't go with us then. I was really concerned about him that whole trip, so this year was a lot better! Thanks, and you're welcome!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.