Monday, February 28, 2011

     Today is such a windy day! It's almost as if straight line winds are ripping through. The wind is even blowing the coat of my Collie's fur! Check out the flag! The sun keeps peeking out from behind the clouds, but I think there is a chance of rain. We sure do need it here in the South! We're way behind in our rainfall average. There's even been some fires in the area. I think most of the fires have been put out though.
      It's good to be feeling better again! I read this verse today from Psalm 143, verse 8: "Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, for on You do I lean and in You do I trust. Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk, for I lift up my inner self to You. To lift up one's inner self means to pour out your thoughts , feelings and emotions to God. He knows what's in there anyway. Then ask God to fill you up with His Holy Spirit and lead you where you are to go. 

      I'm not sure what I'm going to cook today, but I'm leaning to spaghetti. Son and hubby always enjoy it, plus its easy for me to prepare. Are you ready for spaghetti?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.