Monday, February 21, 2011

Psalm 128 Amplified version

      is a tremendous scripture. it says: verse 1,"Blessed(happy, fortunate, to be envied) is everyone who fear, reveres, and worships the Lord, who walks in His ways and lives according to His commandments. verse 2: For you shall eat [the fruit] of the labor of your hands: happy (blessed, fortunate, enviable) shall you be, and it shall be well with you. I want a blessed, happy, enviable life, and I want to eat the fruit of my labor so I'm going to focus on verse one. Simple isn't it? All we have to do to live a simple life is to worship God and obey his commandments. 
      Speaking of simple, I had a quick lunch today whipped up in my Vitamix. I made Minestrone Soup, no meat. I put some sweet potatoes in my small oven to bake this morning, so they were ready by lunchtime. 






















I worked out with Gunner today. I love working out on the stability ball. You really challenge your balance on the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.