Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sometimes......

      No matter what you do to live a healthy life, you still get sick. That's because satan is a thief and tries to rob us of our health. I didn't post yesterday because I felt too bad. I am much better today; however, I am not up to par. I guess it is the flu or a cold, I don't know I just want to be completely over it. I am believing God's Word and I know that's why I'm experiencing a comeback right now. Exodus 23:25 says: "You shall serve the Lord your God; He shall bless your bread and water, and I will take sickness from your midst. And 1 Peter 2:24 says: "He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed. Sounds like we should obey God, and live a righteous life unto Him. Lord, forgive me of any sins hidden or open that I have not confessed to You. Reveal to me my hidden sins and make known to me my hidden paths, so that I may be forgiven and healed. Sin is deceptive and sometimes we have sin in our lives and don't even realize it! It may be such a small thing that God has dealt with us about until we are no longer sensitive to Him about it. Remember, it's the little foxes that spoil the vine.
      Since I'm not feeling well today I thought it would be a good idea to boil a chicken and later if I feel like it, make chicken and dumplings. I'm flavoring the broth with onions, celery and carrots, and letting it simmer all day.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.