Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do you remember the "Golden Rule"?

      It says to do unto others as you would have them do unto you, NOT, do to others what they do to you! Joyce has been teaching on loving others this week. If you don't watch her, you are missing a treat! She is funny at times, and very serious at others. I really am ministered to by her teaching, and try to retain it long enough to share it with you. It's so easy to get caught up in our own four walls and say my four, no more. But, that's not what God wants us to do. He wants us to share our love and compassion with others. They may be family, friends, or strangers. If you've found yourself to be bored, depressed, or discontent lately, examine and see if your are reaching out to others. If you are not; doing something , even small, can really help you feel better! Now some people are out of balance in helping others to the point that they are burned out. There has to be balance in everything. God talks about balance in the Bible. Pray and ask the Lord if there is some specific thing that He wants you to do or give to someone today. I dare you to obey God and receive a special blessing!
       At this time, I don't have any new pics to share with you. I've made granola in my dehydrator that I had to throw out because it had too much cinnamon. I also made homemade bread and cooked a small pot of pinto beans. I also made country fried steak, which is also delicious! I've also been juicing again because I've read where juicing can bring your immune system into balance, which can reverse allergies. I'm tired of being allergic to everything! God is showing me little by little how to help myself, and I am so grateful to Him for doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.