Monday, March 28, 2011

Good Afternoon!

 Hope ya'll had a great weekend. It was literally a whirlwind! Storms kept me awake two nights. Did you sleep through the storms? I've been catching up on laundry and other things, and am still behind, but I'm getting closer to getting my kitchen clean. Hubby and I worked outside Friday night until about 10:30 trying to get two raised beds built before the rains. We got them made!
Looks like a pine box, if you know what I mean!
Intently working.
I'd rather eat french fries than smile!

Grandma and granddaughter.
Supposed to be good egg layers.
New baby chicks. 
I don't know if you can tell in this pic, but the Wright Dairy Farm milk is yellow!
All three hens love to lay in the same box!
Margo Costner rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.