Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sold!

      Have you ever been on a missions trip? I have, sort of, through Joyce Meyer Ministries. I watched today as people in India and around the world were being ministered to, mostly physically and through feeding programs of Joyce Meyer Ministries. Even though I can't go in person, I know that through partnering with Joyce Meyer Ministries, I am a part of those people being blessed and I get blessed from knowing I helped! Why not become a partner today? It is such a blessing to be a part of Joyce Meyer Ministries and knowing that you are helping someone else on the planet to know about Jesus Christ!
      I have some kefir grains for sale. I only want five dollars for them, which is half what I paid for them. If you are local and would like to buy some, leave me a comment. I changed the comment section so you don't have to become a member of the blog to leave a comment. I have both milk and water kefir grains for sale.   I knew God would sell our stuff! We sold the Escalade and our house on Main Street, today! God is so faithful! A man came and got the Escalade today and tomorrow a lady is supposed to pay money down on the house! I still have to show it again today. God really has a sense of humor and His timing is always right. Here are some pics:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.