Thursday, March 10, 2011

I want to be filled with Your Spirit

      Walk in Your ways, honor You in all I do bringing glory to Your Name. Let my life be an offering to Your Name. I love that song by Mary Alessi. Are you watching Joyce Meyer this week? She's talking about faith and believing God. If you are believing God for something, Never! Give! Up! God honors faith and without faith we can't please Him. Satan brings doubt but we have to overcome those doubts with faith. Keep on believing and it will come to pass!


  I had my other two great- nieces yesterday.Here are some pics



Loving my milk!
Big girl sitting alone!
Sourdough for crackers

Black beans soaking wtih a little kefir whey.
      I have been learning about lacto-fermentation and how it is supposed to be so good for you. It puts the good bacteria in your gut. But last night I read on the web that lacto-fermentation also has trace amounts of a cancer causing carcinogen. What does a body do? Now that I've gotten on the lacto-fermenting bandwagon I may have to drop off until I read more about the carcinogen. I'll let you know what I find out.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.