Saturday, September 17, 2011

A little like fall!



      The temps. are a little less harsh lately and there's a crispness in the air during the evening and early mornings. I love it! Last year, the temps were up to 100 everyday in Sept. so I am really enjoying the weather this year. It was even cloudy a couple of days, but today was beautiful and sunny, and quite hot in the sun.
Dogwood tree changing leaves.
The leaves in the back are a lighter green.

The leaves on the mountain haven't changed yet.




      I got to work on the little dress yesterday. I made my own bias tape and you can tell it too! But, it's under the arm so maybe it won't show that much.

     Here are some items I got at yard sales today. The weather makes for 
better junkin!


Look at this beautiful jar of homemade brown sugar!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.