Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm excited about Fall!

      The weather here is very warm, but cooler temps are just around the corner. We've already had a little taste of fall and then it warmed up again. I've been working on several projects again, this time more crafty. I've also been visiting thrift stores and yard sales recently. I've scored quite a few things for a dollar or less and will show you pics of the projects when finished. I finally finished the pillowcase dress for Winterlynn! I'm working on a banner and will post it when finished. I hope you are having a crafty fall! Leave me a comment and let me know what you're working on this week.


Amber, Layla's Mom, painted these letters. Now all she needs to do is add ribbon.



The dress before the adjustment and embellishment.

The dress after. My first pillowcase dress and fabric flower. 
Layla and Winterlynn. They were at my house yesterday.





















1 comment:

  1. Well hello there! Gadsden is a beautiful area! I live in the Shoals area, about an hour west of Huntsville! I certainly am glad you found my blog, it's nice to find people who can relate closer to home! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.