Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday finds!

My first omelet! Need to do something with all those eggs!

Scores from last Friday's yard sales. One dollar each on the candle sticks!

Little girls name-brand clothing, one dollar each!

Ten dollar rocking horse for five dollars! Going to paint it.

      I went to yard sales this morning and here is what I found:
Several wooden hoops, some .25 some .75; infant blue jeans, .25, spool holder, 1.00, plaques
1.00 and 2 @2.00 wooden beads,.25 ,and wooden ring thrown in. Total:$10.50!

I wasn't even expecting to find these items, but you never know what you're going to find at yard sales!



Here are some photos of last weekends excursion in Ellijay GA:

Love the "old" new courthouse.



The mountains surrounding Ellijay are beautiful!


Two half-bushels of delicious apples!




     Have more to share. Keep checking back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love all those finds! especially the sweet horse! good score :) thanks for your kind words on the blog today...
    Lina
    Fancy Frugal Life

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.