Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

      I just wanted to take a moment out of your busy day and wish you all blessings for Thanksgiving. I'm not feeling well at all, but the turkey and dressing has to go on. I ended up at the dentist yesterday with an abscessed tooth! It had to be pulled, so I let them. It had already caused a bad sinus infection, so I'm still dealing with that on top of the swollen cheek. God is Good, though! He is helping me to get things done that I know I couldn't do in my own strength. I also wanted to share with you some photos of our kitchen island that hubby has been working on.
      Let's remember to give thanks to our Father for our blessings, for this is the reason for Thanksgiving!


I stopped at the thrift store by the dentist and found this sleigh for 99.! I am going to paint it white.

The island is almost done! The breakfast nook however, is not. Window and doors need molding and the window needs a better treatment.

Hubby did the columns.

Close-up of the plaque purchased in Gatlinburg, last winter. It looks really nice here.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are not feeling well and hopefully by tomorrow you will feel lots better. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a napkin to wipe the drool off my mouth. It's gorgeous! (Feeling a little envious I must admit.) ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.