Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

      I'm so glad to be back posting again! I've had a different kind of week this past week! I got to keep my little great-niece while her Mommy was out of town! My hat goes off to all of you Mommies who have a little one or two or three! When you're not used to having a two year old, then all of a sudden you have one, things change real quick! I still cooked and all but not like I normally do, and especially not with pictures. We all had a really good time, and it was kind of sad when she left, but everything is gradually getting back to normal. We were actually beginning to get into a routine with naps, bedtime, breakfast, etc. I think I could do that on a daily basis if I had to. And she has a little sister! But she stayed with my Mom and Dad. We saw them several times and she spent the day with us Friday and into that evening. That was fun, too! Hubby loves children so he was in the floor with them or reading to them when he was home. That's when I was able to cook. Sometimes I wished I had babies at home with me, but at my age, that wouldn't be fair to them or us. So I enjoy the great-nieces and one day grand-children? They are such a blessing to us and we're happy to get to be a part of their lives.
      Just hope that all you sweet people have a wonderful Valentine's Day and that your family and spouse love you as much as we love each other in our family! I'm enjoying reading your blogs even though I may not always comment. I learn so much from Ya'll! Cooking, gardening, frugal living, crafts, decorating, there's so much to read about and so much to learn! I'll try to post later this week. Blessings from Bama!
Can you tell they are really something else? They are two little characters!

Smiling for Aunt FeFe!

I made this soup last night but I forgot to photo it. So I took it out of the fridge and it has the hard fat on it. It is delicious! I'm making some dough for baguettes to dip into the soup. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.