Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

      Today, in the Heart of Dixie, it is a beautiful day! The sun is shining and the temp is supposed to be in the 60's! I enjoy living in the South, most of the time. The only thing is it is very windy! It will probably be that way until April. I have a lot to do today since it is Monday, because I like to cook big so I can have leftovers. I also need to do some laundry and other cleaning. I work out three times a week , usually Mon., Wed., and Fri. I will do that sometime today. 
      Do you watch Joyce Meyer? I watch her everyday and have for a long time. She shared today about Truth. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life and no one can come to the Father except through His Son, Jesus. John14:6. I pray that many will choose to follow Jesus today!
       I just recently purchased kefir grains and am happy to say that I love kefir! It is so good for your body, especially your intestines. Kefir provides the  good bacteria your body needs to stay healthy. I have both water and milk kefir grains. The water kefir grains multiply very quickly while the milk kefir grains do not. At least that is the way it is for me. The milk kefir tastes so much like buttermilk, just tangier. The water kefir tastes like whatever juice you mix in, with just a slight fermented taste afterwards. I drink milk kefir straight or in a smoothie. I also just drink the water kefir like juice. I told my husband that I actually feel better since I started drinking kefir. Not that I am sick or anything, I just feel less draggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.