Saturday, February 26, 2011

I said goodbye to an old friend today

      It was my 2003 Cadillac Escalade. I didn't even take a picture of it. But I have some I can pull up. We are working on our debt and since I'm not working, (I was working when we purchased it), we decided that the 89 chevy truck will suffice. We can use it to travel in when we go out of town, it will pull our camper nicely, and I will use it for my vehicle. My husband is working on some minor things on it right now, but it is drivable. We actually didn't have to pay any money for it! My husband traded an old Ford truck for it. We are putting the Escalade on-bay and I know it will sell! We are also trying to sell our old house, owner financing, The ad begins March 1st. I hope it sells this time. God is in control of these sells and I know at the right time He will bring the right buyers. Agree with me that it will be soon! I am slowly getting over this "cold". That's why I haven't been writing on a regular basis, I just haven't felt like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.