Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine

I am writing for the first time on my newly created blog! I thought I had so much to say but since it has taken me so long to get here, I'm running on empty. I would just like you to know that even if you can't go out to eat on Valentine's Day you can still prepare a meal your family can appreciate. Your love for them will shine through when you prepare them even something as simple as spaghetti. Tonight, I am making a simple mac and cheese, opening a can of baked beans, and my husband is cooking pork chops on the grill. Tomorrow I am making cubed steak cooked in the crockpot with mashed potatoes and English peas. I will also have homemade bread and a special dessert, of which I'm not sure of. Something chocolate, for sure. The name I chose for my blog is not the name I had intended but since I am newly turned on to kefir, it has a nice ring. Kefir Creature! Don't forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.