Saturday, April 9, 2011

Have you had a busy weekend?

      We have and it's all been good! First we went to the mall for my great-niece's fashion show. I thought she wasn't going to walk in front of everybody, but she seemed to enjoy it. Then we went and met the cousins and shopped around for awhile and of course rode the carousel Then, we went to a friend's baby's first birthday party. She was so cute! She loves everybody! Here are some pics.
      We're also working in the garden this evening, so I've got to hurry up and get back out there!
So precious!

You like my dress?

Finally looked at the camera!

Uncle Ran is having fun!

Dog! wooh, wooh!

I'm hungry!

Birthday girl!

Birthday cake!

Do I have to get my picture taken again?

Here Aunt FeFe,  have a bite!

I'll share with you!

What's in the box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.