Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thank You, Lord for loving me!

      Isn't it a joy to know that Our Savior loves us! I just think about that sometimes and can hardly believe it! The God Who created the universe, loves me! There are so many scriptures in the Bible that tell us so. Today I would like to share Psalm 68 v.19. It says, "Blessed be the Lord, Who bears our burdens and carries us day by day, even the God Who is our Salvation! Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! Wow! He carries us day by day! I get excited when I have a revelation of God's Word! He bears our burdens! So many times we think we are carrying the burden alone, but God is there, carrying it for us. If He is bearing our burdens and carrying us, then we should actually be carefree! We must realize that God is doing this and keep our burdens cast on Him, for He cares for us. He is the God of our salvation!
      I stated in an earlier blog that our anniversary is the 16th, but it's the 14th. I think this heat messes with my mind sometimes. I shredded some potatoes and put them in the dehydrator yesterday. They came out black and crunchy. I don't know if they are supposed to be like that or not. Can anyone tell me? Also, can anyone tell me why my sunflowers are drooping? They were standing so tall and beautiful!



Potatoes before.




Potatoes after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Leave one, if you wish.